MAEER's MIMER is committed to build up National Character and stands for discipline.
- It is imperative that the students attend the Institute from the day of opening to the last day of each term during the academic year.
- The students must wear the college uniform on Mondays & Thursdays at the time of college functions
- Students must be absolutely regular in attending theory and practical classes and clinics. In case the attendance falling short of 80% for each, theory and practical , the student will not be granted the term In case of any genuine difficulties, the student / guardian must inform the authorities of the Institute well in advance.
- Strict disciplinary action will be taken against those students who fail to attend the test practical, tutorials or theory classes and internal assessment.
- The students should note that he/she is responsible not only for his/her conduct in the premises of the Institute but also for his/her general behaviour outside. Any reported, observed, objectionable conduct within or outside the premises of the Institute, will make him/her liable for strict disciplinary action.
We believe that a disciplined conduct is a strong foundation of a good character.